P90X2 is NOW Available!
3 reasons to order P90X 2 through this site:
- You want to get ripped and take your fitness to the next level!
- You will receive 2 extra exclusive Tony Horton 1on1 workouts for FREE
- You’ll receive free coaching from a 2-time P90X Graduate: David! Check out my P90X transformation.
You have 3 options available in P90X2 (DVD or Bluray!)
P90X2 Base Kit – includes 12 workouts, fitness guide and new P90X2 Nutrition Guide
(DVD $119.85 or Blu-Ray $149.85)
Deluxe Kit – (DVD or Bluray) includes everything in the base kit PLUS 2 advanced P90X2 workouts (for a total of 14 workouts), the fitness guide, new P90X2 Nutrition Guide, two 8lb medicine balls, 1 new balance ball (with added structure), and 1 smooth roller pad(DVD $239.85 or Blu-Ray $299.85)
ULTIMATE KIT = everything in the deluxe kit PLUS a better, more aggressive foam roller and the excellent P90X Powerstands.
(DVD $299.85 or Blu-Ray $359.85)
P90X2 Advanced Discs (Separate order)
The Deluxe and Ultimate Kits come with 2 extra workouts: V-Sculpt X2 and Chest, Shoulders, Tris X2. If you want to order these 2 workouts separately, you can do so here. Especially if you already have the equipment required (Medicine balls, stability ball, push-up stands).
CLICK HERE TO ORDER ADVANCED WORKOUTS (choose DVD $59.90 or Blu-Ray $64.90)
What makes P90X2 unique?
- It represents the most modern thinking in sports science
- It focus on strength, balance, mobility, explosive power
- It’s so demanding that it’s only 5 days a week with 2 days of rest
- It takes what they learned in p90x, Insanity, Asylum and Turbofire and improves on it
- Going to focus on muscular imbalances
- More open ended, can stay in phases longer until you’re ready, can plan your recovery weeks
- More compartmentalized, more focused, more targeted
- Training for sport
- P90X2 Diet Guide is more versatile
Who is P90X2 targeted for?
- Athletes, former athletes
- Graduates of P0wer 90, P90X
- Graduates of Insanity, Insanity Asylum,
- Graduates of TurboFire and ChaLEAN Extreme
How is P90X2 structured?
Phase 2: 3-6 weeks –Strength
Phase 3: 3-4 weeks –Performance
Won’t see PAP until Phase 3
Phase 1: You’ll move better, You’ll feel better, less likely to be injured
Phase 2: stronger through a wider range of motion, you’ll get more supple, you’ll
Phase 3: You’ll jump higher, run faster, be more explosive, you will start to feel
like a kid again
What kind of P90X2 Gear is required?
Check out some of the video previews of P90X2