Hey Ladies, this is for you! This is my TurboFire Nutrition Simplified plan!
Looking for help with your TurboFire Nutrition? After being stuck at a weight-loss plateau for over a year and killing myself at the gym 1-2 times PER DAY, I switched to doing TurboFire at home (35-55 mins per day, 6x per week), followed the nutrition plan and started drinking Shakeology. I had to actually raise my calories from about 1000-1200 per day to 1600 per day (see page 12 of the TurboFire Nutrition guide) and then I started losing weight! I lost 8 lbs in the first 7 weeks and was so excited to be progressing again. It turns out, my body was in starvation mode and was clinging to the body fat.
I finished Turbo Fire and lost 13 lbs & 13 inches in just 84 days!
To see photos of my results, check out my TurboFire Results page!
TurboFire Nutrition Simplified Video
Before you read further, make sure to check out this video my hubby and I made that simplifies how to lose weight with TurboFire. This should help a lot!
3 Steps to getting started with TurboFire Nutrition
- Calculate your caloric need (See page 12)
- Choose 3 meals, 2 snacks a day
- Drink at least eight 8oz glasses of water per day
Basics of Losing weight with the TurboFire Nutrition Guide
- Calorie deficit – We MUST eat less food than we use in energy each day to lose weight. This is a called a calorie deficit. Eating too little can cause your body to enter starvation mode. You’ll also run out of energy during workouts so how large of a calorie deficit is important? I coach people to use about 500-800 per day. This prevents rebounding from weightloss because you don’t go into huge hormonal swings
- Write it down – In order words, keep track of what you eat! This will have a big impact. Why? Because you will see how much protein, carbs and fat are in the foods that you eat. This is always a huge eye-opener! What do I use to track what I eat? Loseit.com – it’s free and they also have a free app for iphone & android..
- Stock up on fruits and veggies – You have to be careful with this one because too many fruits in one day provides too much sugar. It’s important to limit sugar each day to drop the bodyfat.
- Bring it with you to avoid junk food – If you’re busy like me, you may find yourself away from your home and hungry… it’s better to bring healthy snacks with you so you can avoid junk food. Check out our list of healthy snacks for ideas.
- Make small changes – It can be overwhelming to make a lot of changes at once… The Turbofire diet guide says to make small changes at first. I agree with this. You don’t need to have perfect nutrition to start seeing results. Pick a few things to work on each week and keep taking it up a notch. This is what I did!
- Weigh it out with a food scale – This is really useful when you’re tracking what you eat.
My Example Daily Food Diets that follow the TurboFire Nutrition plan
So what should you eat while doing TurboFire? Here are 2 examples that are close to 1600 calories, 40% protein, 40% carb, 20% fat.
My “Must have” Supplement to use with the Turbo Fire nutrition plan
Would you really like to take your nutrition up a notch?
Shakeology-This is the fastest and healthiest way to transform your body. This really helped me to reduce the cravings and give me energy. I was skeptical of the price at first so I decided to try it out using the 30 day-money back guarantee. I’ve been on it every day since. In fact, it’s now one of only 2 Beachbody supplements that I use and recommend. To me, it’s WORTH IT but you’ll have to decide that for you. It’s basically a high quality meal replacement unlike anything else. It will help you lose that body fat and give you energy. Why? Because it contains 70 of the healthiest nutrients in the world. It improves your digestive system, removes toxins, lowers cholesterol, helps you to lose fat and improve energy levels, hair, nails and skin. I have this every day for breakfast. It comes out to $4/day but if you order Shakeology from this site, I’ll coach you for free.
Want more healthy TurboFire foods to chose from?
Check out our TurboFire approved foods list with a lot of different foods to choose from.
Have a CostCo Membership?
Watch Kate’s TurboFire Nutrition video that shows healthy foods to buy from CostCo that are “TurboFire approved”.
Still have questions or just want help with your TurboFire nutrition plan?
You can join my team for FREE and I will help you create a personalized nutrition plan. If you already have a teambeachbody user ID, you can initiate a coach switch by sending an email to email@example.com and asking them to switch you to Kate Ingram, Coach ID 71958. Make sure to CC: me on the email so I am aware of the switch. You can CC: me at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is the natural Whey Protein I use:
This is vital for reaching the daily goal of 40%-50% protein. There are many other great alternatives. This is one of the brands I use the most. CostCo also has Cytosport in a 6lb bag.
If you are picky about taste and want something sweeter, try this one:
Need some protein on the go? These are the Protein bars I eat (my kids LOVE them too!):
I use Shaker cups quite a bit to mix-up my drinks.
This is the food scale we use to measure our meats to more accurately track our protein and calorie intake.